-------THEME 03 BY NATALIE (VATICAMEOS.TUMBLR.COM) DONT REMOVE THE CREDITS NEITHER USE THIS CODE AS A BASE-------/>
I understand why some of you might feel that Neville or Augusta should’ve been the one to kill Bellatrix at the end, but you gotta admit that Molly killing Bellatrix has so many underlying implications and my favorite is that it broke the housewife stereotype because until then…
THIS IS BRILLIANT ON SO MANY LEVELS
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Excuse me, I think you’re forgetting a few people
And last but not least…
OH. MY. GOD.
IT GOT BETTER
It got so much better
To celebrate Books and Hot Chocolate’s latest follower milestone, I decided to hold a mini giveaway featuring the books I’ve read and re-read so far this first half of the year :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS.
- There will be three winners getting one book each.
- Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- Books may be hardcover or paperback but must be under $20 (Canadian dollars)
- This will be available worldwide (wherever) The Book Depository ships.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends August 5th, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
Fuck Percy! He was an asshole. #WeasleyIsOurKing
lmao wrong fandom sweetie
Percy was pompous, but he came to fight with his family in the end. Not only that, but Percy just chose the wrong side and had a different view from his family- much like Sirius Black.
It was Arthur who said the ministry was using Percy, and how do you think it makes a person feel when their own parents don’t think they get to a certain point based on their own abilities?
It was also Arthur who told him to leave, instead of trying to understand his son.
Percy was an ass, but then again, you can say that about Arthur too- who is supposedly one of the nicest dudes.
l m a o w r o n g f a n d o m s w e e t i ea glorious but stressful day for the pjo fandom
The images say it all my friends, it’s GIVEAWAY TIME!
You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to do this one! I was actually planning on doing a big one at the end of my Year of Books but unfortunately I wasn’t able to do it so here I am now to celebrate everything at once!!
YES-this-is-a-giveaway is full of books I love, I read many of them last year but also a few of my other favs I’d love to share with you, because blogging here has been amazing, you’re a bunch of crazy pretty awesome bookish people and I love you guys.
What is the occasion, you wonder? Like I said, to complete my 2013 Year of Books, but also the upcoming didyousaybooks’ 3rd bloganniversary, and my actual birthday just a few days after that. OH AND THE FACT I REACHED (CRAZY!) 3K FOLLOWERS! (ahah yes I kept it from you)
How can you join the giveaway, will you ask me? EasyPeasy!
- this is for my followers only, I’ll check if you follow (didyousaybooks)
- there will be 3 WINNERS, they will win ONE BOOK EACH
- books to chose from the ones above (because they are my favs and I want to shove them down your throats)
- be ready to give me your address, I’ll ship worldwide via thebookdepository
- so keep your askbox open. If you don’t answer me. Sorry you lose.
- winners will be chose via a random number generator
- to enter, reblog mandatory. Likes will count only if you reblogged it first.
- I’ll pick the winners JULY 28TH GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
It’s almost time! Less than a week guys!
My faith in pizza guys has gone up 123%
NO LET ME TELL YOU A STORY
So a few weeks ago I was in a hotel in Savannah with my grampa in the hospital next door, Mom was over staying with him, and the battery in the smoke detector went out so every 5 minutes it would let off this loud, high pitched ‘CHIRP’.
It was annoying as fuck, so I called the front desk to see if they had a battery for it, and they said the only thing they could do was change rooms. We’d already settled in for the night, and needed the next door rooms for my uncles the next day, so I said I’d deal. My uncles had my car in the next town over, so I couldn’t drive and get one myself.
An hour later, I’m ordering pizza and have gone insane because the damn thing CHIRPS. SO. MUCH.
So I begged the pizza guy on the phone to stop and get me a battery, told him I’d pay for the battery, and give him an extra tip for it, and he was chill with it. This adorable fucker gets to my room with the battery, opens it, asks to see the smoke detector, CLIMBS ON THE BED, CHANGES THE BATTERY FOR ME, and tests it.
My pizza was only 20 dollars, but I gave him 40 and told him to keep the change.
I am clearly not fully utilizing my pizza delivery person…..
What’s next pizza delivery hitmen